Cosmetic Dentistry Prices are rising and show no sign of decrease in the foreseeable future. However, you can save huge by the benefits of the dental tourism. When it comes to cosmetic dentistry there is no such thing as a one fits all as every people have different dental and other needs. Prices are calculated along 5 factors that we are covering in this post.
1) Dental work. Each treatment type needs different level of extensiveness – the amount of dental work and time likewise – resulting in different cosmetic dentistry prices.
2) Dental Practice. Depending on the level of standards, high-end technology and even reputation a dental clinic may ask for a different price. Obviously the Central European price range differs from the western counterpart as you can save significantly more with the former.
3) Dentist. Experience and qualifications of a dental professional may have a great impact on the final price. For example specialists tend to ask more for the work they are delivering as opposed to general dentists.
4) Materials. As you might already know that materials play an important role in changing cosmetic dentistry prices by now, there is little to say more about this issue rather than the obvious. For example if you prefer gold or ceramics for your dental bridge the costs can raise easily. It is the same with dental implants – if you choose a brand that is well-known (e.g. Straumann) or a material as such (e.g. Biocare), you have to pay the price for that – of course the results can be a lot different and can give you a peace of mind knowing that it was tested and proved good for others before.
5) Extra services. You can often find the prices that include the costs for aftercare or guarantee – follow-up appointments and maintenance. However, airport transfer, free accommodation or airplane tickets even are not unknown for dentists who attend to foreign patients’ needs.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures include
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implant
- Dental Bridges
- Tooth or Gum Contouring and Reshaping
- Cosmetic Bondings
- Dental Crowns